We are proud.
As a 17 year old student Aleksander had a big dream- he wanted to devote his life to helping others. He chose to study in USA and become a doctor. In the 11th grade of high school Aleksander joined SAT preparation course at EDUN Academy. With the help of his college admission counselor Aleksander developed a study programm aimed at preparing him for successful application to the TOP American universities. After few months he scored SAT at 2050 pints and along with his extracurricular activities, above-the-average GPA and exceptional Personal Essay Aleksander was accepted to New York University (New York City campus) and was offered 50% reduction in the tuition.
Eversince Anh entered junior High School he wanted to be a successful businessman and work on the Wall Street. With a full support of his father, Anh decided to pursue this goal by studying in USA and in 12th grade he joined EDUN Academy asking for college admission assistance. He took an intensive SAT preparation course and only after 3 months Anh scored nearly 2000 points. After complimentary college counselling process Anh successfully submitted application documents to several american universities. One of them was St. Mary's College of California, ranked 5th in Business Colleges by Forbes. He was accepted and received scholarship around $30 000/yearly.
In his sophomore year Anh already got internships offers from some Investment Banks during on-campus job fairs.
Anh is already a prospective businessman. Like is his father.
College Counselling is a crucial process that aims to help students who are applying to american, british or canadian universities to prepare successful college application.
Educational counselling consists of:
- detailed and comprehensive information about studying in USA, Canada or Great Britain along with information about specific application requirements for a candidates
- creation of personalized academic profile of a candidate
- university and study program selection
- scholarships and tuition costs planning
- preparation of application materials, f. ex. Personal Essay/Statement, transcript of records, letters of recommendation, etc.
- personalised study plan that helps prospective students to meet all college application criteria (f. ex. standardized tests, application deadlines, etc.)
Professional College Counselling allows students to get acceptance to the best british, american and canadian universities and receive high financial aid.